Thursday, May 17, 2018

"I Am Always Remembering..."


Fourteen years ago today, I decided that I would not live in fear anymore as I came to know at 39 years old, what I'd know since I was just 5.

His name was Billy and falling in love with him was the most liberating thing that I'd ever experienced...

Over the course of the following year, I would come out to my family and everyone else of any importance to me and I would begin to live my authentic life as a same-gender-loving man.

Today, I am married to a man I love, father to three adopted sons and grandfather to three beautiful grandchildren.

Although my way was often beset with storms, I have arrived at a pleasant tide of life despite having entered the waters so late in my journey.


Thank you, Billy


"Fear Eats the Soul"



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments may be moderated and will appear within 12 hours if approved.