Monday, February 19, 2018

"The Truth About Love And Sex..."


When I Enter Him
A Short Story By James Finn
from Medium.com

The slow burn of passion builds from caresses, to kisses, to more and more urgent explorations.

I love the sweet, gentle, salty heat of intertwining with my lover — all hands, mouths, teeth, expanses of electric skin, and urgent, rigid, pulsating pressure.

I love losing where my body stops and his begins.

I love needing to merge into him, consuming and fulfilling all at once.

I love when I start to enter him and discover again that shocking heat. More than warm. Almost fire.

I love his scent entering me, his essence filling my nostrils, filling my sense of self.

I love his moans and his trembling, the waves of passion passing from his body to mine and back again, and again, and again, sympathetic oscillations.

The rhythm of it. On and on and on.

He bucks into me and his pleasure becomes mine as heat builds and envelops us like a warm blanket, like the sultriness of a sleeping bag in winter as we rock back and forth and again and again and again until the fire of his passion is lava in my hand and my own heat spills and spills and spills as we relax into a glow of fierce but fading embers.

We’re each still part of one another, still merged as we doze, two lovers intertwined and connected, who wish never to part.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments may be moderated and will appear within 12 hours if approved.