Sunday, November 12, 2017

"This Made Me Smile..."


From Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines" Music Video

Okay, time for some fun...

Believe it or not, until recently, I'd never heard of the game, "Marry - F*ck - Kill", but now that I do know what it is, I love to play it in my mind... So without further ado, can you guess which of the fellas from Robin Thicke's  "Blurred Lines" music video got which votes from me and why?

Okay, think you know who's who?

Check your answers after the jump.

If you need some help, watch the entire video here.


So, how'd you do?


Marry

I love the way TI hangs the suit, and he can sing, rap and dance!
And if the promises in his rap are true...
TI would win first prize... Me


F*ck 

It was almost a tie between Pharrell and TI... 


Pharrell is definitely a runner-up, see how he know how to roll his lips over his teeth


Kill

Sorry Robin, but you just look like a drugged-out pimp in this and that's not a good look


Such fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments may be moderated and will appear within 12 hours if approved.