Saturday, August 19, 2017

"This Is A Love Song..."





Let's Do it Again
The Staple Singers

Do it again, do it (do it)
Lets do it again (do it)
Mmm (do it again, do it again)
Gonna do it again (do it)
Do it, do it
Lets do it again (do it)
Do it again
Sometimes the rain
Groovin' when I hear the sound
Like you and me, baby
Gettin' down with the sounds around
Oh, the smell of the mornin' flower

As we pass away the hour
I want to do it again, do it again
Do it do it
Lets do it in the mornin' do it

Now I like you, lady
So fine with your pretty hair
If you don't mind my compliments
Just diggin?on the clothes you wear

I'm just a man and I got your fear
I can love you now I brought you here
I want to do it again
(Do it) do it, do it I want to do it again

Oh, oh, ho, hey, do it again
Do it, woo, hoo, hoo, hoo
Do it

Like a hammer on the block
Love began to rock
Give the sister love and pride
Feel good and satisfied

I'm not a girl that could linger
But I feel like a Butterfinger
I want to do it again, do it again
Do it, do it

Lets do it in the mornin'
Do it, do it
Do it, do it, do it again 
Do it again woo, hoo, hoo, do it again

Do it again, do it again, do it again woo, hoo, hoo
Mmm, woo, hoo, hoo
Oh, hey

Woo, hoo, hoo
Do it again, do it again


Written by Curtis Mayfield • Copyright © Warner/Chappell Music, Inc



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments may be moderated and will appear within 12 hours if approved.